We are happy to annouce that we are the part of another project funded by Erasmu+.
The consortium of the project is :
The "Level up" project is a response to the needs of non-governmental organizations implementing international projects funded both by Erasmus plus and other sources that need professionalism and new innovative work tools and transfer of experience and good practice from abroad.
The project envisages the following actions:
1. Project meeting of representatives of partner organizations
2. Creating an innovative Internet platform addressed to NGOs and other entities implementing and preparing an international project, enabling:
- exchange of information, good practices and experiences between organizations from different countries.
- participatory project management through contact with project participants, exchange of information between organizations
- establishing partnerships between organizations preparing new projects
- consulting ideas, ideas for new ventures, design consultations
- open access to training materials and didactic materials created by project developers, but also organizations that would like to disseminate through it the results of their work.
- project evaluations and other joint actions (through the ability to create questionnaires and questionnaires for specific user groups)
- to diagnose the needs of the project participants, as well as to collect opinions and comments from the people participating in the projects
- search for experts, trainers (creating an online base of trainers and youth experts)
- creating informal youth groups for later work on projects (social function)
- the platform will have a rich database of contacts, logically organized according to different criteria, which will provide easy and quick access to the most important information.
3. Organization of an information seminar in Italy, where participants will exchange good practices and experiences in the implementation of interesting workshops and educational methods supporting the development of soft skills, which will then be collected and posted on the Non-Governmental Platform. During the seminar participants will also identify challenges for NGOs in implementing projects using IT tools.
4. Organization of training on the use of the NGO Platform in preparation and implementation of international projects and the exchange of good practices.
5. Organization of a transnational conference promoting the use of PWP, promoting the use of modern technologies in the process of non-formal education.